Thursday, November 1, 2007

Do This

  • Do you get a million credit card offers a day? I do and it drives me crazy! I kept hearing there are places you can go to get yourself off those lists and I just ran across this one today... Its optoutprescreen.com, just enter your name and address and they should stop completely within a couple months. I chose the 5 year option but there is also an opt-out forever option. If you're nervous about your security and whether this is legit, check out this FTC site for more details.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for the tip. Gonna check em out now.

Jessica Ryan said...

I keep the offers and the Fake cards that come with them. Alexander likes to collect them in his purse. Yep, he has a purse. With all his accumulating cards he is looking more and more like his Momma! ;)

Imcombobulated said...

Another thing you can do... save the return envelopes they include that say "postage paid within the United States" or whatever it is they say. Then collect other junk you get in the mail-- flyers, etc-- and stuff those envelopes full-- let them see what it feels like to get all kinds of unwanted crap in the mail!!!

Andrea said...

Yeah I keep the fake plastic ones too for Cali's "wallet".

I heard that they don't have to pay that postage until it is actually mailed, so when you mail it back it costs them.