Thursday, November 5, 2009

35 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Vanessa invited us to spend Halloween morning with her and her boys at a pumpkin patch nearby. We'd never been to that one before and it was a beautiful sunny day so it was a great way to spend the morning.


*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Andrea,

Nice picture this week. I gather it is still warm where you all are? We would be a bit more bundled up outdoors today.

Happy Thursday!

Kat

Carin said...

What a great picture of you three! How great that you have supportive friends, makes the times a bit easier when hubby is away. I bet you had fun!

Hey, wouldn't it be neat to play ladies hockey! I don't skate that great but I bet you get good in a hurry, plus with all those pads I don't think it hurts to fall down.

jen@odbt said...

Cute capture! Hooray for pumpkin patches. I'm going to miss that about October.

Jennifer Bowen said...

This has definitely been the craziest day ever! We're doing fine. How about you and the kids? I hope you're all safe.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying the fall season, and with friends, too! Twice the fun. (Aren't those hay bales scratchy?? :) )