Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mileage

  • It is 1.5 miles from my local post office to the field of horseys I take Cali to look at. Source: Strollometer data from my morning jog.
  • D is not allergic to peanuts. Source: Cali's generous offer of letting D "taste it" before I realized what she was doing.
  • Cali is proficient at removing her pants & diapers now. Source: Mid-night trip to the potty where halfway down the hall I realized she had a naked butt and she proudly told me her diaper was "in bed" when I asked its whereabouts.
  • New favorite product: Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath. Cali has a cold so I picked some up and it worked great, kind of like you dumped Vicks Vapor Rub in the tub but better. I've heard its great for grownups too. I'll definitely try it next time I get a stuffy nose.

4 comments:

Leah said...

LOL that Cali's dipe was in bed and good to know that D is not allergic to peanuts. What did Cali feed him?

Andrea said...

She fed him straight Peanut Butter from her finger and said "brother taste it!"

Jessica Ryan said...

I love the Soothing Vapor stuff in MY bath too! (As if I ever get to take one anymore!) Congrats on the new blog and come and check out mine (hint! hint!)

Leah said...

Well, at least we know Cali shares.