- I got the vanilla (they also have hazelnut and regular). On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being undrinkable and 10 being totally delicious), I give it a 5 and that's being generous. I'm a big fan of iced lattes, preferably with a shot of coconut. Definitely doesn't compare to that but if you're really in a pinch I suppose it would do, maybe. And at $2.15 for the medium I'd rather spend the extra $2 and drive a little further for the good stuff. I won't be getting it again anytime soon unless I'm really desperate for a caffeine kick. Source: My Own Curiosity
- People are shady - I bought this little nightlight, vapor releasing do-hicky for Cali's room to help with her stuffy nose. It was supposed to come with 5 refill pads of the vapor stuff. There was none in the box. I realize the box was sealed when I opened it so where could they be? Did the manufacturer leave them out on accident? I re-read it, yep it says it includes 5 vapor pad refills. I check the bottom of the box. Nice, a piece of grimy scotch tape is holding the bottom shut. Lovely, someone stole the vapor pads, taped the bottom shut and returned it? So now I have a vaporizer with no vapors and have to make a trip back to the store when I really have no time or desire to do that today. Source: Annoying personal experience
- The top of the guest bed is a great place to take Bear for a walk in his stroller. Source: Cali, almost 2
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
McDonald's Iced Coffee
Posted by
Andrea
at
12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
I don't drink coffee, so I really don't relate to your unsatisfactory latte. But, I concure with you on the vapor strips. They should've just stole the whole box, why go through the effort of buying, taking what you want and returning it. They could've just taken the box and walked out. It's the same thing. They still stole it. Right? Zander is sneezy with a stuffy nose too. I'm thinking it's allergies. I need to go buy the poor little thing some meds.
Hey Andrea...glad to see you have a blog! I love it!
Demitri is also obsessed with the guest bed. I dont get it. Thanks for the warning about the coffee.
Post a Comment