To make up for my long hiatus I will do a quick photo recap of each month I missed out on.
AUGUST
Happy in her new room, although this was before it got painted seriously pink.

With the inside of the house mostly squared away, David could not wait to get started on this project! Just wait til you see how it turns out!!

While the big construction is under way, the kids have a brand new monkey bar/climbing dome to play on. We cashed in all our change jars before the move and splurged on this for our new back yard.

Cali's first day of school. Pre-K, 5 days a week, 6 hours a day. Also, here is your first peek at our new house... the front porch!

With Cali at school, Diego and I get to play. This is Allora, her big sister is also in school. These two are either playing really well together or fighting like an old married couple!

A first glance inside our new home. The windows are one of the top reasons we loved this house. Did I mention we never saw it in person before we bought it?! This picture makes me laugh because D was telling his Daddy "Be very patient... I'm going to jump on you!"

Happy in her new room, although this was before it got painted seriously pink.
With the inside of the house mostly squared away, David could not wait to get started on this project! Just wait til you see how it turns out!!
While the big construction is under way, the kids have a brand new monkey bar/climbing dome to play on. We cashed in all our change jars before the move and splurged on this for our new back yard.
Cali's first day of school. Pre-K, 5 days a week, 6 hours a day. Also, here is your first peek at our new house... the front porch!
With Cali at school, Diego and I get to play. This is Allora, her big sister is also in school. These two are either playing really well together or fighting like an old married couple!
A first glance inside our new home. The windows are one of the top reasons we loved this house. Did I mention we never saw it in person before we bought it?! This picture makes me laugh because D was telling his Daddy "Be very patient... I'm going to jump on you!"




















1 comment:
I'm lovin' all the pics and recaps.
Post a Comment