Thursday, February 10, 2011

Re-Cap: July 2010

To make up for my long hiatus I will do a quick photo recap of each month I missed out on.

JULY

Apparently I did a really good job of hiding the camera from the movers, as I have not one picture of the actual moving process... Oh I remember now, we packed up a trailer, the car and the Trailblazer and stayed in a hotel (with a pool!) during the 3 days of packing so the camera was probably in one of those places.

Here we are playing Slip n' Slide out front one last time...


And here we are in North Carolina!


One reason we came to North Carolina was to be close to some of our dearest friends who moved here from TX a year before us. The kids didn't miss a beat and acted like they'd never been apart! Here's a new favorite walking trail we found here.

Another new place to explore. There were tiny camouflaged frogs all along this trail, fun!


The awesome Marbles children's museum in Raleigh. Hard to get them out of this place, there is so much to do!


Other than these fun photos, we must have been busy unpacking boxes!

No comments: