David turned 30 this week! As usual, the Army had him away from home on the big day but we were able to celebrate 4 days early, and with the Army sometimes "close" is good enough.
I treated him to a few of his favorite meals over the weekend (homemade enchiladas and grilled steak) then everyone's favorite chicken tacos on Tuesday night followed by the birthday cake. He chose yellow cake with chocolate frosting (homemade of course!) and I surprised him with 3 layers of frosting inside.His gift from me: A 1966 Charles Hubbell Lithograph "Whirlybird Delivery. Boeing Vertol CH-47A Helicopter." He now flies the CH-47F model and yes he loved it. I have since gotten it framed but I had to special order the acid free matting and it wasn't ready in time for this day.
Happy Birthday honey, we love you!!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Thirty (30)
Posted by
Andrea
at
11:30 AM
Labels: army life, family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Happy belated birthday, David! Love the pics, Andrea. The kids look like they've grown a bunch since I last saw them.
Post a Comment