Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Bigger Picture

I mentioned way back in my September and November Photo Re-Cap posts the big project that David had been working on for the kids. The project was completed in November but to this day I had never even taken pictures of the whole thing. So without further ado here is the whole thing, designed and built one step at a time by my amazing, talented, loving husband (with a little help from my own dear Dad too).
The kids absolutely love it and use it almost every day. Between the swings, the sandbox, the upper deck & bridge (which is often used as a spaceship, pirate ship, picnic area, or class room), the ball chute, the movable stepping stone path (made from slices of the pine Dad helped us cut down), the occasional visiting lizard or interesting bug... There is always something fun. I think they are incredibly lucky kids to have a Dad who would build such an awesome play place for them!

By the way, I never really know what to call this thing.. playhouse, treehouse, swingset?? Any ideas?

Also, I'm not sure why but our dog insisted on standing in front of me for every picture. I took the top picture 4 times before he moved out of the way.

1 comment:

Team Manager said...

I really, seriously want to come and play at your house! Nice work, Facio Family :)