Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Cali

  • If you tell your 2 year old its her birthday when she wakes up, don't be surprised if she wants "Happy Birthday Cake" for breakfast. Compromise: toaster waffle with frosting and sprinkles.
  • Sonic Iced Latte: 1 on my previously mentioned scale. Blech, I wanted to throw up and did not even drink half of it. It must've been made with whole milk or heavy cream, it was so thick and gross! Never again. I've learned my lesson: you want a good iced latte you have to go to a real coffee shop.

4 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Oh dear... really is there anything out there other than Starbucks? If only it didn't cost an arm and a leg... I might have to start selling off my kids arms and legs!!

Tracy Morris said...

Happy Birthday Cali.
There is a coffee shop on Stan Schuelter (sp?) loop near that new scrapbook store. It's called Java Joz and IMO they are better then Starbucks. Priced about the same tho, expensive.

Woolverton Girl said...

I hope Cali had a great day. I love the breakfast "cake." That was a great idea!

Andrea said...

Yeah Java Jo'z is pretty good, I agree. I'm not the biggest Starbucks fan, I much prefer the local homegrown shops over them any day.