Wednesday, July 8, 2009

18 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Ready for the big parade.
Quality time in the scrapbook room.
Hmm I suddenly became very popular with the under 5 crowd at the park! Thanks, Vanessa for sneaking these pics of me :)
*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

12 comments:

More Than Words said...

Those are great shots of you! You're so pretty!

Darcie said...

Andrea...that first picture is so adorable of you and your little guy! I love it!

jen@odbt said...

Fun pics. I really like your scraproom - wish I had set mine up so I can stand to do work.

Carin said...

Those are such great pictures! I bet the parade was a blast. And, um, I'm drooling over your scrapbook room =). I'd be hanging out at the park with you too!

Heather S said...

Our kids are like magnets when the bubbles come out too!

Robyn said...

Great pictures! I wish I had a scrap room to hang in! Lucky you!

Mamí♥Picture said...

That is Awesome!
Great Pictures!

Shasta said...

Great pictures! It looks like you're having a fun summer!

Clair said...

Okat my crafty room has nothing on your scrapbook room. envy from every pore!

Cute photos though.

Kate said...

I love that your kiddos are helping you scrapbook!!! Also we were in our town parade this year. :)

Good, good memories...thanks for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Those are great. It is nice when a surprise picture comes along!

Alison said...

You have a great scrap booking place! Great Mommy pics!