How perfect that this week's I *heart* Faces them is "At the Beach." I just took the kids for their first big beach trip while on vacation in NC. We've been to the beaches in California but not really to stay and swim, its always been the off season and too cold. This pic is the first one I got of her very excited reaction to finally being on the beach (after I put down the armfuls of gear I lugged down from the parking lot!) Make sure you check out tons of other great beach shots this week by visiting the I *heart* Faces blog.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
At the Beach
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:44 PM
Labels: photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
sweet photo
she looks ready to jump in the water!
What great timing for the theme! :-) great entry!
So pretty
What a great moment to capture and remember! She's a cutie!
What a cutie! Great shot.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment