Today in the car, Cali informed me that when D grows up he wants to be a scientist. And not just any scientist, the kind that digs. Digs for bones. She had it all planned out. She even told him he has to go to school first and learn a lot of things and also he has to be really big and grown up. He seemed agreeable to all her plans for him.
So after she made all his plans, I asked what does she want to be when she grows up. To which she quickly replied: "I want to pull out teeth!" Oh, so you want to be a dentist? "Yes!"
I guess that would help explain why she wants to brush her teeth 10 times a day and I have actually had to ask her to STOP brushing her teeth so much.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Future Plans
Posted by
Andrea
at
8:35 PM
Labels: kid quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
Love you and miss you. Cali is such a little thinker.
Love Davey
Gotta think big. That is funny she wants to be a dentist - I'm guessing she loves her dentist appointments and cleanings?
Post a Comment