Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Best Friends

Our girls have known each other since birth, they are only 3 months apart and we used to live one street away. They moved away last year and haven't seen each other in about 14 months, but they picked up right where they left off and you would've thought Christmas came early when they first laid eyes on each other again at the airport. Now here they are all snuggled up together in dreamland.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Cute picture! It's amazing how kids can sleep in the funniest positions! LOL!

Woolverton Girl said...

So Cute!! I bet they were so excited to see each other. I wish I could've seen that! Have a fun time together!

jen@odbt said...

How cute! We're expecting friends today too - they moved away last year and I hope the kids pick up right away too. Enjoy your visit!