Friday, August 21, 2009

First School Project

After meeting her teachers this week, I could not get her to leave the classroom! Definitely a good thing. They sent home a little project to bring back for the first day of school. She happily completed it today and she can't wait to see it hanging with all the others on the class apple tree.


The other part of the project was a questionnaire...

My favorite toy is: my pool

My favorite place is: the big pool

My favorite story is: anything by Dr. Seuss

Something fun I did over the summer: the beach in NC

My favorite food is: ice cream

My favorite drink is: lemonade

My favorite color is: pink & purple

My favorite movie is: Strawberry Shortcake

My favorite activity is: Scrapbooking

My favorite animal is: kitty cats

3 comments:

Patrizzia said...

Oh how sweet. My daughter will be starting preschool Sept 15th and I am on pins and needles. I hope she is not too young (she just turned 3 in July).

alexandra s.m. said...

Got to love the answer to "my favorite activity"!!
Way to go Cali!!
xox

Emily Martin said...

How many days/hours is she going each week?