Got a great deal on this game from the Amazon.com Gold Box last week. We only played about 30 minutes so far but it was a lot of fun. You are able to jump right in and start playing right away which is a plus with impatient little ones. There are only 4 different playing techniques, all of which are very simple. I believe there are 50 different instruments to choose from and a whole library of songs. You can play free-style or do a jam session to a song and even make a video of your performance to watch again and again. The kids love the video feature and their favorite "instrument" so far is the Barking Dog Suit. So fun!




Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Wii Music
Posted by
Andrea
at
12:45 PM
Labels: family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
What's the name of the game?
Umm its called Wii Music :)
That looks like lots of fun!! I wish you put a video up of that. Zander I'm sure would love it! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.
Post a Comment