Monday, October 5, 2009

52 Weeks, Sketch #35


Used a dinner plate to draw the circle of dots leaving random spaces for the flowers. Used brown marker first then went back with white pen to make it stand out more. Rub-ons by Love, Elsie.

52 Sketches, 52 Weeks

3 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Hi, Andrea! Cool scrapbook page. As for indoor lighting, I recommend a fast lens... one with f/1.8 or 1.4. I don't like using flash unless I have to. I'd rather increase my ISO to 800 or 1600. The photo of my son on my blog was taken in my kitchen. I was standing on a chair, so I had him look up at me to get his face well lit and catchlights in the eyes. My settings were 50mm, 1/50s at f/1.8, ISO 800. When I'm metering for portraits, I always meter for the face. Then I make sure to move my meter to a +1 or +2 depending on the situation. Hope this helps! =)

Jennifer Bowen said...

Have you tried AI Servo for moving subjects? Or you can do what I do and bribe them. Kids always sit still for something they want. ;)

Patrizzia said...

Love the doodled saying bubble. I miss scrapbooking. I packed everything up a year ago in hopes we would sell our house. It didn't work... lol

If you are at all interested here is my gallery.

http://www.scrapbookeronline.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=439