Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scrap Night

I can't recall quite when it started but I know its been at least a year, maybe two that I've had a weekly scrap night with friends. Fantastic motivation to scrap at least once a week and of course a great source of some much-needed, grown-up, adult, girl talk!

Sometimes we talk more than scrap, but this week I was really on a roll... maybe it helped I worked on some little bitty 6x6 pages and also that I always find a great sketch at 52 Sketches to work with but I got 4 pages done!


Sketch #12 from 52 Sketches, to go with the 6x6 "Photography 101" layout posted just prior to this.

A 12x12 of sketch #36 from 52 Sketches. Vanessa said I could have this journal tag and I immediately thought of these pictures to go with it.

I still had some time so I flipped through some pictures until I found some that caught my eye and created two more 6x6 pages. I've always loved this picture of D. So much so that it was even on our Christmas cards last year.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow - you are on a roll!
That's what I need to do - set a night so that I'll actually scrap rather than just thinking about it wistfully each passing week! Beautiful layouts!

alexandra s.m. said...

Greta pages Andi!!
xox