Cali came out from "nap" to find me mopping the kitchen. She said...
"Wow, mommy you are so good at cleaning... you're a hero!"
At dinner I had a cup of juice with ice in it...
Diego: What's in that?
Me: Ice
Diego: Oh, I eat you ice?
Me: No, you can't eat my ice. Eat your eggs.
Diego: I eat you ice?
Me: No, eat your eggs... pretend its ice.
Diego: Oh, ok. (starts eating eggs with hands)
Me: Diego, use your fork please
Diego: I no eat ice with fork!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Quotes of the Day
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:23 PM
Labels: kid quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
If mopping makes us heroes; add that to the rest of what we do as Moms and we should be SUPERHEROES!
You put ice in your cup!?? What?! Kids are so silly. When we were at Target this afternoon, we walked past an isle that had a Thomas Tent. Zander stopped and said, "Oh, wait a minute, Mommy. Come here. Look it's Thomas, and Percy, and James. Mommy, I just love it!" I can't believe he said he loved it, I wanted to die laughing. It was cute.
Post a Comment