- You can make Chicken Paella in a Crock-Pot, and about a million other things too. I was checking out crock-pot.com for some new recipe ideas since it finally cooled down here and I'm in the mood for some warm, Fall comfort foods. Some other recipes I printed out were Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic, Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Feta, Spinach and Tomatoes, and Salsa Chicken. Yes I'm a big fan of chicken.
- Also I am learning that Baby D really, really hates to go to bed. Wonder where he got that from? If we're out in the evening he gets a five minute catnap on the way home and refuses to go to sleep til 2 hours later. Fun.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Crock-Pot Paella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
I am so excited! I love paella... going to look it up now!
Post a Comment