Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Trivia

  • The tallest tower in the world is CN tower in Toronto, Canada at 1,815 ft. See it here.
  • "Cordilleras": an extensive chain of mountains or mountain ranges.
  • Timbuktu is in the country of Mali, Africa.
  • Europe consists of 46 countries, Africa has 53.
  • First woman to win a nobel peace prize: Jane Addams, 1931.
Source: Webkinz trivia for 13+, no I'm not kidding. Cali got a Webkinz for her birthday and I was trying to win some Webkinz money to buy her some cool new stuff. Out of 50 questions, this is all I learned.

5 comments:

jaxmom said...

Andrea,

Just wanted to say hi. I'm from the message board, though I don't post often. Glad to see you're blogging. I've been at it for awhile now - it's such a nice way to keep a record of things! I'll check back with you. I don't have comments open on Jack's blog, but check us out if you have a minute! www.jaxmom.blogspot.com

Debi

Andrea said...

Hi Debi,
Jack is adorable! I loved your blog and will check back often. I got a good laugh about Dr. Phil, they are so creative at this age.

Imcombobulated said...

Who knew???
But apparently the CN Tower is no longer the tallest tower. Somewhere in Asia has that distinction now. Maybe the Webkinz folks will give you some credit for knowing that? I saw it in the news a couple of days ago...

Jessica Ryan said...

i had no idea you could learn from Webkinz... my older two have so many... I don't think they know a darned tootin' thing!

Tracy Morris said...

The girls love webkinz!! Is Cali already using the computer and playing games?