Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Petfinder

  • Petfinder.com, the best online pet adoption search, even has Guinea Pigs! I would have never thought of that. The founder of Petfinder.com was on Ellen talking about it after her big Iggy ordeal and they said "... even Guinea Pigs". That's great news. I've kind of been thinking of a Guinea Pig pet for the kids (not anytime soon, but I was just thinking) and would definitely want to rescue one if that is a choice over buying from a pet store. So if you need a pet, even if its a Guinea Pig or a Rat or a Snake please check Petfinder.com first to see if there are any adorable animals in your local area that need to be adopted.
  • While looking around petfinder, I also found a link to The Texas Rustlers Guinea Pig Rescue website, in case you are in the market specifically for a Guinea Pig. If you're in the market for any other specific animal or breed I highly suggest you Google it and you will very likely find a rescue group for your needs too.

No comments: