Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Crayon Recycle Program



Hooray! One more thing I can start recycling. This is so exciting. Send all your broken crayon nubs, wrappers and all to:

CRAYON RECYCLING PROGRAM
LAF Lines, Ltd.,
721 Village Road
Pelican Lake, WI 54463


They melt them down to create fun new crayon creations and even collect all the wrapper scraps to make fire-starter. Check out their website at CrazyCrayons.com for even more exciting details. I'm definitely rounding up some of mine to send in. Please pass this info along and leave a comment telling me you did!

1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

Great! Thanks for the info! I tend to keep mine and melt them into stuff like Paper or fabric!
Thank you so much for the link, i checked it out and you're right I really like her clean style and creativity! ( Your kind words always touch me! )
alexox