Note to self: don't eat at the DQ on Stan Schlueter. One, because the service is horrible. There were about 10 workers each running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They kept switching who was making what, who was attending which register, didn't know who had been helped or not... one girl started to take our order then literally ran off when she saw I had coupons, and told the girl who was in the middle of making someone else's drinks to take our order. They took 10 minutes to make Dave's Blizzard because they busted through the first cup and had to re-do the whole thing. Overheard from behind the counter: "I just had a brain freeze. Do we put cheese on the Chili-Cheese Fries?" Honestly this isn't anything new. They've always had terrible service. Sometimes I just forget. Secondly, large groups of teenagers tend to hang out here and choose to speak very loudly using words I'd prefer by almost-3-yr-old not hear. Just a few things like "Suck my ____" multiple times and "Mother-F*er" very loudly. You know wonderful things like that as I try to quickly eat my Blizzard and hope that Cali is engrossed enough in her ice cream that she really isn't hearing it. I only went because of the coupons but next time I'll definitely use the drive-thru or go somewhere else completely. Its pretty sad when I can't treat my kids to an ice cream at DQ because its no longer a family-friendly atmosphere.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
What a shame!
You ought to send a copy of your post to the general manager! (something I would do anyway! ;)
Hope you have a sweet week-end anyway.
alexox
You know I thought of that as I was typing too. I might look into that. Thanks!
Post a Comment