Thursday, April 23, 2009

7 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Checking out the trail at a new park nearby. A little steep in parts but I plan on taking the jogging stroller out there soon.


*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.
A brand new park only 5 miles from our house, it has a nice long trail. We'll be going back for a jog soon. Oh, and I got a new haircut this week too.

9 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

Great picture!

Anonymous said...

FUN!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie you have! I bet you all have a great time going to the park, I know we sure do!!

jen@odbt said...

Cute pic! I can't wait until it's nice enough to be outside all the time.

Darcie said...

I love spring! What a great way for both of you to get exercise. Maybe I should get my walking shoes on. :o) Fun picture!

lynn said...

Cute photo! I need to get out and get walking too!

Carin said...

Looks like a wonderful day to be out at the park for a ride and a walk. Wonderful picture of "everyday moments".

The J's said...

Love the picture of you "doing something" together! It's one of my biggest challenges.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like those first outings in spring... stretching winter bound limbs and taking in the fresh air. Very fun picture of you and your daughter.