My poor Canon Rebel, I really don't know if its going to be OK. After googling some tips on what to do in this situation, we stuck it in a box of rice to help draw out any more moisture. We left it there all week and today Dave called to tell me he had turned it on and was setting the date. Yay! He took a few pictures and uploaded them. Yay! I take a turn, start playing with Manual mode for a minute and after 3 pictures the screen stops working, I press a button the screen comes back. The screen goes away, the camera dies. We stuck it back in the box of rice. Keep your fingers crossed for me that the more it dries out the better it will work again....
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
Crossing my fingers and toes for you.
I sure hope the rice works!!
Crossing my fingers as well!
What a bummer!!
xox
Good Luck! I love the rebel, rice is good. m
Post a Comment