
Three of my favorite things Cali has said recently...
1. "Daddy! Mommy is being so nice to me!" As we were scrapbooking together and I was giving her a couple unwanted 12x12 papers from my stash.
2. "Mommy you're amazing! You can find anything!" After finding a mitten she was looking for in the floorboard of the car.
3. "Mommy thank you for this delicious salad!" After she had repeatedly complained that she did not like salad, did not want salad, etc., etc. as she watched me make it.
ETA
4. "Mom, you're such a good killer!" After smashing a big wolf spider with Diego's flip flop this morning.




















3 comments:
awww...conversations with our kids...I love seeing the world through their eyes!
I love the last one, that is hilarious!! Cali always has so much to say, I love listening to her talk.
awww that is so cute. I love things my children say to me, especially when they were younger!! I hope you are writing all of these cute conversations down....
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment