Saturday, July 11, 2009

1 of 266 - My LUCKY Day

I am really freaking out right about now. I recently discovered the fabulous Tip Junkie Giveaway Directory, and have been leaving comments on blogs here and there when I see something I'd really like to win. Well I just about fell off my chair today when I saw what I had won!!

Out of 266 comments, I was randomly chosen to win a TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR (yeah thats $200) spot in the next Maggie Holmes Online Photography Workshop. Go visit Maggie's blog to see her beautiful work and click here to read more about the workshop, there may be just a few slots left.

I am so excited and thankful to win this opportunity!

3 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Congrats - what a great prize!

Team Manager said...

Congratulations!

Woolverton Girl said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope you learn lots!!