Thursday, July 30, 2009

21 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


More pics from our vacation in NC. Here Cali takes a quick break from the Slip n' Slide to pose with me.
Checking out everything at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Science.My brother & sister-in-law made a 4 hour drive to come see us! Its been two years, and Steph had never met Diego before. They were even nice enough to cook us all a delicious meal.
The whole crew. Five kids under 4, 3 moms, 1 van, 2 weeks, priceless memories!
*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

3 comments:

Carin said...

Those are so wonderful! I love how you did the caption to go with the last picture. I bet you fully enjoyed your time together. Great fun with the slip and slide and the museum, you really are a great mom!

Woolverton Girl said...

I love the one of the whole crew, I'm glad you got one!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun, I can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

What a trip! And great memories from time with great friends. Your kids will talk about it for years to come.