My desire to organize comes in spurts. I like all those various contraptions and doo-dads out there that aim to help you stay organized, I just have a problem keeping choosing the right one or even keeping it organized once I purchase it. I always seem to be inspired though after visiting my friends' houses. You know, those friends that seem to have a place for everything and everything in its place. Let's just say these friends' names are Tish & Emily. They inspire me to attempt to be a bit more organized and since I just got back from vacationing at Tish's this was my first little organizing project.
Before - I love these little bamboo dividers I found at Wal-Mart a couple years ago, but things just don't always stay in the proper box. All those necklaces need a home of their own!
After - An 8-pack of little plastic stick-on tea cup hooks from Target for $1.69, a big blank spot of wall inside my linen closet... that's much better!

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Organization
Posted by
Andrea
at
12:43 PM
Labels: household tips, my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
that does look much better. my drawers aren't that clean either though. i'm with you on the organization thing, just slightly scattered!
Good idea. I need to get some hooks. My necklaces are everywhere!
Post a Comment