Thursday, August 20, 2009

24 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

No great photos of me this week. Busy as always but also heartbroken over my dear friend's unbelievably sad news. At 5 months pregnant she was told her baby has Trisomy 18 (and/or possibly Trisomy 13). If you've never heard of it please click the links or search for more information. It is completely devastating. If you have a moment please leave your words of support, strength and prayer for her and her family.


*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

5 comments:

The J's said...

So so sorry about your friends news. I have 3 friends who had babies with that! So very sad.
Glad you got a picture in anyway, even the simple moments are worth recording!

Carin said...

I will keep your friend in my prayers. I appreciated was The J's said, it certainly is the everyday moments we want to record. Glad you posted. ((hugs))

Woolverton Girl said...

i like your picture. i too am very sad and heartbroken for dana. all my love and support is with her. i wish i knew what to do for her.

Anonymous said...

I just had a friend go through that. They lost their little girl in May. I'm so sorry your friends are facing this, too. I can tell you'll be there for them, even though you feel so helpless.

alexandra s.m. said...

So sorry to hear the devastating news!
Bravo for doing the challenge anyway!
xox