Sunday, August 16, 2009

Exploring

We like to go exploring, get our feet wet... literally. I also needed to work on my aperture assignment for this week's lesson. I knew just the place so we grabbed the nets, the buckets, the magnifying glass, the binoculars... should've brought some towels and change of clothes.

See what I mean about the change of clothes? Oh, and if you're wondering what's so interesting about the buckets... they're looking at and trying to grab tiny little minnows we caught with our $1 store net.

4 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Hi, Andrea! How are your photography lessons going? It looks like you're getting the hang of it. BTW, are you going to attend the I ♥ Faces workshop in Dallas? I think it's in Nov. Let me know if you go. We can carpool. Julie may not be able to because she's having a baby. :) I'm trying to get as many ladies in our area to go. Do you know of anyone else interested? Let me know. Talk to you soon!

jen@odbt said...

I love that they're such explorers and not afraid to get wet. What fun and how cool that you might be able to get to the IHeartFaces workshop.

* said...

Where is this? It looks divine! And I love that multicolored kid's tote/tool bag!

alexandra s.m. said...

Sweet pictures! How about a mini?
xox