I have yet to accomplish this on an actual Monday, but here is our muffin tin this week. Cali was excited as soon as I got the "tins" out and she wanted to help put it all together. Since there was no theme I just grabbed whatever I saw first.

We had yogurt smoothies, octopus hot dogs, cheese, steamed edamame, half a banana, and frosted animal cookies for dessert.
Cali, being my good listener, ate every bite of her meal before she touched the cookies. D's cookies mysteriously disappeared the minute I turned my back. They both LOVED their "octopus" which I'd never made before. D even told me after he was finished and cleaned up, "I like yummy octopus, Mommy."





















9 comments:
So cute!!! I need to get more creative!!! I'm loving getting ideas from everyone else!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Cute! I should try this with Zander, but I need some muffin tins first.
Leave it to boys - they'll always sneak the sweets in first. I love this idea but do you think my kids might be too old?
I'm going to have to get a muffin tin for Kate and do this! It's so cute, and I love how you photograph them! Wonder how she'll like the hot dog octopus.
hehehe! Every time I see these muffin t. meals I say I need to join in! So much fun! Thanks for sharing Andrea!!
xox
I love the muffin tin idea and your creativeness. I think I need to find a love heart tray...so much cuter than a meatal one :)
Very cute tin! I'm sure your lil ones enjoyed! And a big hi from another Andrea. ;)
such a cute idea!
Mmmm, love the octopus. I have missed that last 2 weeks, let's hope I can get my act together Monday... lol!
Post a Comment