
Visit Nicole's blog for the original sketch. Used photos I took this week after lots of practice on my Week 3 Lesson: Metering!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Nicole's Sketch Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Visit Nicole's blog for the original sketch. Used photos I took this week after lots of practice on my Week 3 Lesson: Metering!
3 comments:
Hello my Friend!
How does it go again ;-)..."Great minds think alike"?!!
LOve your take!!
Nicole's sketches are so fun and so easy to play with aren't they?
BTW: I love the photos you've been posting on the calendar! Great Job!!
xox
Oh gosh I miss scrapbooking. I had to pack away all my stuff because we are trying to move. It stinks!
As for the play-dough, the color does not come off. I used food gel food coloring and it was suppose to be red but turned a really light pink. I was really surprised at how easy it was to make.
Ok, I'm terrible. Is there any way to "cheat" and get some of the info from your fabulous class?
Post a Comment