Sorry, I really didn't fall off the Earth. I just had my parents visiting for three days so I was on a computer hiatus while enjoying their company. First morning after they arrived we went straight to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day and I took 139 pictures, will post a few more as I get a chance.

Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.





















7 comments:
I'm so glad you had time with your parents. I'm sure you enjoyed the time and appreciated a bit of help with the kids. Great picture of you all, such a beautiful family.
Hooray for the pumpkin patch and bigger hooray for parents visiting! Glad you enjoyed your visit.
It looks like it was a beautiful day! Glad to hear it was fun with your family!!
I can't wait to see all your pictures. I'm sure you guys had a great time!
What a great shot and I'm so happy you had your parents by you. I hope their departure wasn't too hard.
xox
What a beautiful trio! Glad you were able to spend time with your parents. Missed you! Did you go to the pumpkin patch in HH? We went there earlier last week. Fun! =)
you have beautiful kids out there!
Post a Comment