Made an impromptu trip to visit Thomas over the weekend. Drove about an hour only for it to start raining 10 min before we got there. I checked the forecast, it just said cloudy. We headed for the craft tent first...

then as D posed for pictures Thomas came pulling into the station! I hadn't told them about Thomas being there so it was fun to see their surprise.
Found another tent with clowns making balloon animals. Cali got a pink unicorn and D a Spiderman "watch", lots of smiles over that.
After listening to a storytime we stopped in the gift shop and were about to buy a whistle and couple books when Cali threw a giant fit over wanting the book D was holding. That is so unlike her and completely unacceptable so we put everything down and walked out. After giving Cali a firm talking to and D asking "my book?" I realized he had done no wrong so we went back for his book then quickly left for home. We'd all had enough of the chilly rain and I'd definitely had enough of the fussy whiny kids. But on the way out Thomas pulled in again so I had them pose, grumpy faces and all.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Day Out w/ Thomas
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:30 PM
Labels: family fun, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
Wow Andrea, you've reacted splendidly if I may say so!
Handling these fits alone and in public is not easy. I'm so proud of you! And i think the pix are great even the "grumpy one"!
xox
That really stinks that it was raining. So sorry you guys didn't have a very good time. That last picture is priceless, though! I love it!!
Post a Comment