I've had a lot of fun watching Cali draw all sorts of new things lately. She's really branched out from just doing people to what seems like something brand new every day... cats, pumpkins, sting rays, pizzas, snakes... She has really surprised me. I think it's really cute and kind of funny how she will put the same cute smiley faces on things like jellyfish and snakes as she does people.
A black cat
A shark (with lots of lines so he can breathe in a lot of air!), stingrays and fish



























3 comments:
love them!! Bravo Cali!!
Wow! Love all the pictures! My Lane is finally starting to branch out a bit, too. We even made him his own art portfolio last night, too, so he can choose his favorites to highlight. He's so proud. :)
those are adorable! I love the snake and it's tongue coming out from the top of it's head.
Post a Comment