Another mom at storytime was showing us how to do this the other day. It's way easier than you might think and it was fun for me to learn a new way to do Cali's hair. Instead of trying to explain it I'll just direct you to one of many Youtube tutorials here. I didn't use mousse and this had been in for about 5 hours at this point so it's starting to get messy.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Fish Tail Braid
Posted by
Andrea
at
12:23 PM
Labels: household tips, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
Cute! I can totally remember doing this to my friends' hair in junior high school!
Oh...the art portfolio is really not that grand...it's just a binder with a bunch of clear page protector thingies. I had both of my boys make their own covers and slide them in the front of their portfolios (which they LOVED doing and that way they took total ownership of them). Then I took the huge pile of art they've been making recently and had them spread them out on our living room floor and choose a few of their favorites to add to their portfolios. Of course, only 8/5 x 11" size pieces of art fit unless you fold something bigger up, but we slid them into the clear protectors and you should have seen them beaming with pride to show everyone. They will be the ones to choose which pieces of art they want to fill it with in the future, and they will also be the ones responsible for purging some pieces to make room for new ones.
I also have a larger scrapbook square size accordian tote that I keep some of their bigger things that I don't want to throw away.
And I highly recommend Bringing up Boys by James Dobson...great book! It's amazing how different boys are from girls, isn't it? :)
Have a great Sunday!
This is a cute braid. I always have a hard time braiding my daughter's hair. It never comes out right. Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I'll definitely be checking it out. =)
Oh wow! I've always wanted to learn how to do this type of braiding! Thank you!!
xox
Sweet!! Awesome job!! Looks great.
Post a Comment