All of a sudden Cali decided she wants to write.. letters, numbers, names, words. She doesn't want help either. She'll ask me what letter comes next or ask me to show her a letter she's never tried before. Like "Y" today. She did this and several more pages while riding in the car today, and even at the store. She was walking around with a pencil and notebook in the grocery store, I had to remind her to look where she was going.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
HUEY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
how wonderful!!
xox
My daughter has been doing the same thing lately...isn't it the greatest! I love watching their young minds grasp new things and how excited they are to use their new skills!
Great drawing and handwriting!
She's writing so well! I love her little doggies (?) too. :)
Hi, Andrea! I just gave you a blog award. Check out my blog for details. =)
Post a Comment