My friend and fellow blogger Beth pointed out on Facebook today that it seemed many of her friends had gotten slack in their blogging and some (myself included) had quit completely. Here are the top 3 reasons I stopped blogging:
1. My husband returned from his 2nd year-long deployment to Iraq and we've been enjoying and appreciating the time we have together before he has to go again.
2. When he returned he decided he wanted an iPhone, he said if I liked it he'd get me one too. Within the first day I said "Yes, I want one!" With the convenience of Facebook and email on my iPhone I rarely use the home desktop computer anymore and haven't found a convenient way to blog from my phone yet.
3. We moved across the country in July and that was quite stressful/busy/time-consuming.
That being said, I'm sure I could manage to find a few minutes of "free" time and return to the blogging world. Especially now that I know I've been missed (and not just by Beth).
Sunday, February 6, 2011
What Happened to my Blog??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
I've wondered myself but know that you were enjoying your family. Hope to see you online again soon.
Very good reasons, but glad to see you back. WOOT!
Thanks for the kick in the pants Beth, I clearly needed it :)
Yay, Andrea's back! I haven't blogged since Christmas :/ Maybe I need to do an update.
Post a Comment