D in an elephant costume = HILARIOUS to Cali and her reaction had me rolling on the floor too. She couldn't stop laughing about the fact that "brother has a tail!"
D is the cutest elephant ever. I totally see that my D and Cali could be related in this pic.She looks adorable. What is she going to be for Halloween?
I enjoy staying home with my two fun kids: Cali, 5 and Diego, 4. We love cooking, crafts, outdoor adventures, gardening, recycling, and learning new things. I am so proud of my Army Aviator husband and we truly cherish all the time we get to spend with him between his military commitments.
4 comments:
D is the cutest elephant ever. I totally see that my D and Cali could be related in this pic.She looks adorable. What is she going to be for Halloween?
Hilarious! I think I'd have to laugh my butt off too at my brother with a tail!
Too cute, love all the pics! That elephant costume is adorable, and Cali is just too cute!
I LOVE THAT COSTUME!!! He is SO cute I wanna squeeze him!
Ginny(from Sept 2005 Sprites)
Post a Comment