Thursday, October 4, 2007

I didn't know that was possible...

  • On the way to Cali's checkup, I am explaining where we are going and what the doctor will do...
Me: And the doctor will look at your ears, nose, eyes, tummy, umm.... your toes, your hair...
C: Cali growing more hair!
Me: Yes, thats right your hair is growing.
C: Cali growing more teeth!
Me: Yes, you're right.
C: Cali growing more toes!
Me: Ummm, really?
  • Cali is 29 lbs and 35 1/4 inches tall. D is 19 lbs 9 oz. Source: Cali's 2 yr checkup
  • D can really crawl, I'm in for it now...

5 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

Holy cow D can already crawl!? You are definitely in for it.

Jessica Ryan said...

LOL at growing more toes!

Midwest Miscellany said...

The possibilities of growing things are endless to a 2 year old's mind :-) What a sweet smart kiddo!

Team Manager said...

What an adorable pic. You have two beautiful babes! Love the toes comment ;)

Leah said...

Adorable pic and wow at the crawling. LOL at Cali growing more toes.