- Yay! I had such a fun time with Cali at Sweet Berry Farm last fall just after Dave deployed, I can't wait to go back this fall. If all goes well we can make a family trip this weekend, Dave included! I can't wait. Click here for hours of operation and see all the fun stuff they have to offer.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Sweet Berry Farm Open for Fall Fun
Posted by
Andrea
at
11:15 AM
Labels: family fun, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















3 comments:
Hey, that sounds like fun. Maybe we'll check it out when I get a little break from school work. Is that where the pumpkin patch is you went to last year? Oh, Zander didn't catch the bug, Jason did. I guess I should clarify that on my post. Oops. Anyway, I'm feeling much better today. Hopefully I feel 100% tomorrow. Jess said you were going to AL. When are you doing that??
We've been to Sweet Berry Farm many times. I love the old man at the entrance...he's such a hoot. I hope you guys have a great time. It will be so much better having Daddy there.
We love sweet berry farm in the fall! I can't wait to go this year! I hope the 4 of you can go!
Post a Comment