Monday, September 1, 2008

Post 100 = Big News

I just saw this was post #100 for this blog. Just so happens I have some very exciting new to share on this milestone. We got a DSLR camera yesterday!!! They had a great deal on the Canon Rebel 12.2 megapixel @ Office Depot, it even came with 2 lenses. Pretty exciting. Thanks to the State of Alaska, Christmas came early for us. Dave has been wanting one for quite awhile but I was nervous to spend that much money not to mention all the crazy buttons and gizmos to figure out. I have a lot of learning to do on it but here are some of my fave shots so far. PS If you have any links to good online tutorials, tips, etc. please share.





4 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

When did your kids get so big? Especially Cali looks so grown up.

Jessica Ryan said...

beee-ooo-tiful!

Team Manager said...

Congrats on the new camera and post 100!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Andrea!
i'm so happy for you!
You'll get used to that baby real quick you watch. The key thing is like with everything else: practice, practice, practice!
GOOD LUCK! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE PICTURES!