Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting Gum Out

Some really good-to-know info...
Best way to get gum out of hair: Vegetable Oil

According to the new Food Detectives show on Food Network. They did a trial where four women actually willingly matted a big wad of bubble gum into their own hair to test out the four most common methods: peanut butter, ice, oil, or rubbing alcohol. The vegetable oil was the winner by far, the gum actually slid out in one piece after about 20 minutes. All the others just made a worse mess and broke the gum into itty bitty pieces. Yuck.

3 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Good to know! Ya know I really do learn something new everyday from you!

alexandra s.m. said...

i didn't know that either! Thanks Andea! You're too funny :)
alexox

Team Manager said...

Well, hopefully I'll never need to know that but I'll give it a try should that problem arise.