Having lunch at Target since we have no running water at home (or AC for that matter) Cali and Diego were sharing a fresh, HOT pizza. Diego was blowing on the pizza when she exclaimed loud enough for everyone in the sitting area to hear: "Mommy you should take a picture of that and put it in your scrapbook!"
Oh and this morning I wake up first to the plumber's dispatcher calling to tell me they won't be coming out today because its too wet, immediately followed by Cali bringing me some of my shape punches saying she wants to scrapbook. So, at 8am with no water to make coffee I help Cali gather up all the other punches, paper, glue, and scissors she wants so she can "scrapbook" while I figure out what to do for breakfast that won't involve getting any dishes dirty.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
You Know You're a Scrapbooker When...
Posted by
Andrea
at
11:47 AM
Labels: kid quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
Wow! That stinks. I hope you can have it fixed soon!!! You can come hand out with us if you need to get out of the house again.
Oh no! I hope the water comes back soon! These incidents sure make us appreciate running water don't they?! Funny your kids comments,I get the same at my house!Heehee!
alexox
Post a Comment