Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Allie

Cali has a little friend. Her name is Allie. She is a mouse. She is invisible. Allie has been around for a few months now. She shows up sporadically, typically outside in the yard or at a park. She likes to play chase, climb trees, and eat lots of snacks. Allie has a whole gang of other mice friends too. They have some pretty creative names. Sometimes we have to roll down the car windows so the mice can jump in and ride home with us after the park. Today we had to keep the windows down because the mice were chasing us as Cali threw (pretend) food to them out the window. A lot of times they hang out in the playhouse in our backyard. Even Diego runs to the playhouse peeks in the window and exclaims "Mou! Mou! Lally! Lally! Mou!" The mice like almost every type of food I could name and they're very hungry. They like strawberries for dinner, and pickles for dessert. They also eat foxes. It's a good thing because the foxes ate all the dinosaurs and made them extinct. Now the mice can eat the foxes and the foxes won't eat all the dinosaurs. Whew! Crazy I know but that is what I learned today.

2 comments:

Team Manager said...

That's great! Zane has an imaginary mouse friend, too. His name is "warehouse mouse" and I have no idea where that came from.

alexandra s.m. said...

HiHiHi! Don't you love what goes on in their lille heads?!

alexox