Thursday, February 12, 2009

FTF

1. Date Night. I missed last weeks FTF because we were out celebrating Dave's birthday with dinner and a movie. I made sure the kids were good and tired, put them to bed at 7 sharp and left them with our dear friend Dana for the night. There's just something about eating an entire meal in peace that you just don't appreciate until you have a few kids. If you ever go to Texas Roadhouse order the Jamaican Cowboy and if you're thinking about the movies, Push was pretty good even though Dave caught me snoring for a minute or two. The movie certainly wasn't boring, its just a bad habit of mine. I've fallen asleep at many a movie.

2. D in his "Nundies". These happen to be his favorite pair, he insists it is a "bat" no matter how many times I tell him its a pterodactyl. Even though we have to watch him like a hawk so he doesn't have an accident, I just think they're so cute on his little tush.

3. Moments like this (and catching them on camera!) They found some new books I meant to hide away for Valentine's Day. Oh well.


4. Choco's Ice Cream BonBons - 100% Natural, "Premium bite-size Ice Cream Treats with a cookie base dipped in Rich Chocolate", only 60 calories each. These are so delicious and satisfying I only ever eat one. We have the Mint ones which oddly enough don't show up on the website but we bought them at Sam's Club. Try them!!

1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

You're on it, girlfriend! Good work posting your FTF already! I'm getting ready to take Lane to school and then off to playgroup with Ellis...not much time for me to do it this morning. Maybe later on.

Just had to say that we have the SAME undies...Lane loves them and is obsessed with dinosaurs. :) Cute pic!

Courtney