I have to admit Dave & I are not so good at always keeping presents for the proper time and place. Cali hasn't given up her trike yet and Diego doesn't have anything of his own to ride so when I found a Thomas the Train trike for only $10 at Ross I couldn't pass it up. We were saving it for his birthday but when Cali wanted to go out and ride this evening I told Dave to go ahead and put it together for him. He'll still have plenty of gifts to open and plenty of surprises on his special day.


He didn't stay on it for very long at a time and probably spent more time pushing, pulling, and picking it up than sitting on it but he sure was happy and seemed proud to have his very own set of wheels.
And just because there haven't been any pictures of her lately...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Early Birthday Present
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
That's a great deal on the trike!! I'm sure he'll have a great time riding it.
Post a Comment