
Just getting a jump-start on Monday's new I "heart" faces theme. Diego is the personification of the word silly. I love this shot of him laughing at our dog Huey in the backyard. Make sure you visit the I "heart" faces blog to see everyone else's entries! Click here or the icon.




















9 comments:
Oh, he is adorable! Looking at your photo, I can imagine him laughing away. BTW, who is Huey? Person? Pet? Toy?
What a cute little boy and great smiles. Good capture.
This is SO cute!
Awwww... he is the cutest! This should be in a "Cute enough to eat" contest, not just a silly one!
Diego is adorable! What a fun model! Can I hire him?
He really is a cutie ~ I love his big grin on his face!
~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces
Dogs have a way of making kids giggle. And it makes for GREAT photos like this one. :)
THANK YOU, DOGS!
:)
He really is adorable. I love the black and white conversion you did! Fantastic!
What a great picture! Totally captures a child's silliness and happiness!
BTW, thanks for the comment on my blog. I read your little "About Me", and I too love to run with our BOB stroller!
Your son is gorgeous...of course! And what a great moment of sillyness!
Post a Comment