Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

We've had a very busy week here... Camping, hiking, strawberry picking. Next on my list is packing for California. Here are a couple faves of me & the kids from camping, you can see me in the ladybug picture in the previous post too.

*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

18 comments:

Kim said...

What a good mom you are by going camping. Don't get me wrong I will go and it takes me almost the entire trip to start enjoying myself, but someday it will be the whole trip.

Shasta said...

Those are such fun, awesome pictures!! They almost make me want to go camping {and I hate camping! haha}.

Robyn said...

Fun pictures, looks like you had a great time!

Gill said...

WOW i love camping with the kids:) Great pics.

jen@odbt said...

I'm not a fan of camping but it sure looks fun. My favorite is the one of the two of you sleeping. Sure looks cozy!

alexandra s.m. said...

wonderful memories...how about making a mini with these great pix?!

xox

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures, but the last is my favorite!

Lori said...

How fun! Love all of your photos!

More Than Words said...

What cute photos! We're supposed to go camping in May!!

Woolverton Girl said...

You had lots of pictures this week. Are you gonna keep up with this while you are in Cali(fornia)??

Andrea said...

Dave is doing a great job of getting pics of me, the real question is whether I can keep it up once he leaves.

The J's said...

Great pictures, & yes, great mom to go camping. Not my favorite by any means, but I've been known to do it under persuasion :P

Kate said...

Ahhh Camping...I really want to take the boys this summer. It is freezing outside right now. :)
Thanks for such great pictures, and for the reminder that camping is so much fun!

Darcie said...

I love the picture of you with your kids dipping your feet in the stream...brings back a lot of good memories! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

More great pictures!! I want to go with you all next time because it looks like you all are having such a great time!

lynn said...

Such great pics. That last one is so cute :)

McCrakensx4 said...

OH...I love strawberry picking; YUMMY! Great pics of you and the kiddos! Were you really sleeping in that last one?! ;)

chelle said...

You are the best mom. Cute photos. m